Fast money without endorsement or payroll. Up to € 600 without paperwork!
Have you been fined and do not know how to pay it because you have misplaced your entire budget? Do you have a meal with friends right at the end of the month and don’t want to miss it? Things in the end always come together and sometimes it’s hard to get to everything. The unforeseen is what they have.
You almost do not arrive at the end of the month and on top of that there are unforeseen events such as having to pay a fine or similar. Worst of all, you don’t know where you’re going to get the money and ask a bank to go uphill, they take a long time, there’s too much paperwork. Besides, the amount of money you need isn’t too big to want to start all the procedures required by banks.
So why not turn to a small-credit company online? It is a solution that may interest you to get money quickly and without complications. If you only have to face an unforeseen event that you can pay next month, this type of mini-loan is for you.
Who is behind Fast Loan
Fast Loan is an entity that is dedicated to granting mini loans of up to € 500 (only € 200 if you are a new customer) quickly and very easily. Everything is done through the internet through a very simple system, you just have to perform three steps and it will not take you long.
- Once your credit is approved, you have your money in the bank account in 10 minutes.
- In addition you do not need any guarantee or guarantee to request it.
- Our advice: think that small-credits should not be used to pay previous debts. You must understand them as the way to have liquidity to face certain setbacks. You have to be sure that you can face your return.
For your safety and tranquility we will tell you that Fast Loan is a Spanish company that belongs to the company whose headquarters is in Marbella. In addition, it has other subsidiaries in other countries such as Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
As you will see, it is not a company of lenders or unreliable credits that ask for your home as collateral or similar. But to clarify the possible doubts you may have, we will continue to see in depth how Creditorapid fast loans work.
How Fast Loan works
Through its simulator you can select the amount of money you need. If you are not a customer yet, you can request a maximum of € 200. If you are already a customer € 500. The return period is 15 days maximum. You can check Fsast loan’s interests automatically, as they are calculated as you select the amount of the mini-loan.
For you to understand better. If you need € 100 and you will have to pay in 15 days (it indicates the exact date of return) your small-credit will cost you € 125, being € 25 interest. You can consult a list of their costs, in which they indicate the amount, duration and corresponding interest. That easy you can know how much money you should return and on what date. But how does it work?
How to apply for small-credits
Do not worry, because the steps are very simple and you will complete the loan application in a maximum of five minutes. Since the approval of your application, the money is transferred to your bank quickly. Are we starting to ask for a mini-loan in fast loan?
- You must fill in the form on their website.
- Send a copy of your ID, a receipt from your bank or the first sheet of your savings book. In this way, they verify that you are the owner of a bank account. Even so, when they receive it they will call you to confirm your data.
- Creditorapid sends you an email confirming your registration and request: They evaluate your request and through an SMS they will inform you if they have accepted the granting of your loan.
- The small-credit is credited to your bank account. You will receive a password to access “my account” and request future loans faster.
The money transfer will be immediately if you have a bank account at SAJA, Salader Bank, Bankiasa or OneCaja. If this is not the case, it will take a little longer to dispose of your money, but at most it will be 24 hours.
As we have mentioned before, the process is simplified to request subsequent loans. If you are already a customer, you can request another loan by accessing the “my account” area of your website or by sending an SMS where you indicate: word “CREDIT” + password (they were provided in an email when you registered) + amount you want. As simple as that.
The requirements to apply for mini loans
Creditorapid does not require any guarantee or guarantee to apply for your small loans. Of course, there are some requirements that you should take into account, although as you will see they are minimal:
- You have to be between 21 and 70 years old.
- You must be domiciled in Spain, be a holder of a bank account and a mobile number. It is important that the applicant is not enrolled in any list of delinquents because this will make it difficult to obtain the mini-loan.
- It should be noted that only one loan can be requested per person and address. Once you have paid your mini-loan you can ask for another one without problem.
You see that the process is quite easy and fast!
Return of borrowed money
The repayment of your loan is as easy as processing the application. You must make an entry, or a transfer, to one of the two accounts of fast loan (SAJA or Santander). It is necessary and important that you indicate your ID in the concept to identify who the payment belongs to, since otherwise it will not appear as if you have repaid your mini-loan.
Fast Loan knows that there may be setbacks that make it difficult for you to pay your debt within the established term. For this reason, it gives the possibility to all its clients to be able to extend the return of the small-credit for another 15 days.
Request an extension of the mini-loan
- Enter your website in the “extension” tab.
- Indicate the amount of your small-credit.
- The figure that appears in red (result) will be the amount that you have to pay in one of the Fast loan accounts.
- Put in your concept your ID and the word “extension”.
You should keep in mind that the 15-day extension will start from the expiration date of your credit. For example, as we saw earlier: if you apply for your loan on November 1 of € 100 to be paid in 15 days, the amount to be repaid is € 125 on November 15. If you request an extension, you must pay € 25 before November 15 to increase the return time. In this way, you will have to pay € 125 of your mini-loan on November 30.
If you do not have the security of being able to return the small-credit, do not ask for it, since the penalties for non-payment are very high. In this case, fast loan will sanction you with up to 20% of the amount that has not been paid, as well as all expenses generated by payment reminders via SMS, email, letters.